Tuesday, June 16, 2009
A spin-off in the EO development has been the Plane series.
The Bi-plane has the ease of use that the EO System affords with ease of assembly using the unique shock-cord clasp system and an amazing amount of fun flying in even the lightest of winds.
The biplane will do barrel rolls, loops and spins, stalls, fly upside down all with deft line control in a variety of wind conditions.
Once assembled; launch can be achieved by either glide/dart style, or by placing it on the ground upside down, the plane will hover to level, then barrel roll to the correct flying attitude.
• Original Kite design by Phil McConnachie
• Fade colour schemes: Lime, Ice, Cloud and Red
• High performance Icarex polyester sails
• Framed with a Robust 2mm fiberglass
• Assembly in seconds
• Kite folds flat for storage: 900mm by 420mm by 10mm
• Assembled: 1250mm by 900mm by 500mm