Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The Fokker has the ease of use that the EO System affords with ease of assembly using the unique shock-cord clasp system and an amazing amount of fun flying in even the lightest of winds.
The Fokker with deft line control in a variety of wind conditions will do barrel rolls, loops and spins, stalls, fly upside down - just let your EO toy with wind currents and let your ambition soar.
Once assembled; launch can be achieved by either glide/dart style, or by placing it on the ground upside down, the plane will hover to level, then barrel roll to the correct flying attitude.
• Original Kite design by Phil McConnachie
• Fade colour schemes: Fire, Lime, Ice, Cloud and Red
• High performance Icarex polyester sails
• Framed with a Robust 2mm fiberglass
• Self assembly in seconds
• Kite folds flat for storage: 900mm by 420mm by 10mm
• Assembled: 1300mm by 900mm by 500mm