Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The Wright EO concept was is part to draw inspiration from early pioneers, the plane series evolved from my EO10 and a mini Cody sitting together one day sparking a style that has led to some awesome soaring and stable kites that share the EO assembly, and shock-cord clasp convenience.
The Wright EO can also be flown in the EO Super-Barrage style by choice of rigging, giving superior flight performances.
• Original Kite design by Phil McConnachie
• Fade colour schemes: Fire, Lime, Ice, Cloud and Red
• High performance Icarex polyester sails
• Framed with a Robust 2mm fiberglass
• Self assembly in seconds
• Kite folds flat for storage: 1440mm by 300mm by 16mm
• Assembled: 2100mm by 1400mm by 480mm